PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING STATEMENT ACCORDING TO ART. 13 ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
In accordance with article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we provide you with the following information:
1. The personal data that you have provided or has been acquired through the www.luistrenker.com sites will be processed in accordance with the principles of correct conduct, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
2. This personal data will be processed for the purposes of fulfilling legal and contractual requirements and those deriving from the task assigned by the party concerned, that is, to fulfil the specific requests of the user, communicated through the Contacts section or through subscription to the Newsletter.
3. The personal data may also be used for the purposes of sending information and advertising material or for commercial communications regarding new products or updates and news on existing products.
4. Processing may also be carried out with the assistance of electronic instruments, using methods appropriate to ensuring the security and confidentiality of the data.
5. Providing the data is required for the purposes indicated in point 2. Complete or partial refusal to provide us with your personal data or authorisation for processing may mean that it is impossible to fulfil your requests.
6. Consent to data processing is optional for the purposes indicated in point 3 and refusal to provide us with authorisation for such processing cannot make it impossible to fulfil your requests.
7. Personal data could be comunicated, only for the aforementioned purposes of point 2, to certain subjects including legal or tax advisers , banks and transport companies , in order to fulfill legal and contractual requirementts . The data may become aware occasionally of companies related to us, or subsidiaries , within the limits of the above purposes or for reasons of internal organization. Other parties may have access to data as managers or processors. In no case the processed personal data will be overspread.
8. The Personal Data Controller is Luis Trenker Srl, Waltraud Gebert Deeg Street n.4, 39100 Bolzano (BZ).
9. You may contact the Data Controller or Supervisor to exercise your rights, as envisaged by article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The party concerned has the right to obtain confirmation about the presence or absence of personal data that concerns them, even if not yet recorded, and their disclosure in intelligible form.
2. The party concerned has the right to obtain information on:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied if the processing is carried out using electronic instruments;
d) the particulars of the Data Controller, the Supervisors and the representative appointed in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the individuals or categories of individuals to whom personal data may be communicated or to whom they may be disclosed in their capacity of appointed representative within the State, of person with relevant responsibility or of person appointed to process said data.
3. The party concerned has the right to obtain: a) the updating of, correction of or, where this is of interest, addition to data;
b) the deletion, conversion into anonymous form or freezing of the data processed in breach of the law, including that which does not have to be kept for the purposes for which the data had been collected or subsequently processed;
c) the declaration that the operations, including the contents, referred to in letters a) and b) were brought to the awareness of those to whom the data was disclosed or disseminated unless this proves to be impossible or would involve the employment of methods that are clearly out of proportion to the right protected.
4. The party concerned can object, fully or partly:
a) for lawful reasons, to the processing of his/her own personal data, even if they are pertinent to the purpose of data collection;
b) to the processing of his/her own personal data for the sending of advertising materials, for direct sale, or for carrying out market surveys or commercial reporting.