Pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) as well as pursuant to the Cookie Ordinance No. 229 of 8 May 2014, we wish to inform visitors to the site about the use of the data entered and cookies used by the site. The information is also provided pursuant to Recommendation no. 2/2001 adopted by the Working Party established by Article 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC. This applies to the websites and portals of Luis Trenker S.r.l. and does not concern other web pages that may be consulted through links.
THE DATA CONTROLLER AND RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Tel: +39 0471 633022
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luis Trenker Shop GmbH - Jochbergerstr. 6 - A-6370 Kitzbühel - ATU67189302 Luis T. Vertriebs GmbH - Osterwaldstr. 10 - D-80805 München - DE307018400
PURPOSE AND METHOD OF PROCESSING
With regard to data acquired by means of cookies, please refer to the relevant section.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and IT environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation, and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the site: apart from this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
DATA ACQUIRED VIA CONTACT FORMS AND DEDICATED SECTIONS
This information refers to data voluntarily provided by the user (e.g. work with us, customer areas, newsletter subscription, online shop). We would like to inform you that the data provided will be used exclusively for the purpose of processing the proposed request. Any further purposes will be the subject of dedicated information as well as specific and separate consent. Processing is carried out in purely computerised form, but processing in paper form is not excluded..
COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA. CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING.
The data collected for the purpose of responding to requests for contact, application, newsletter subscription or other specific subscriptions are necessary to provide you with the requested service. In this case, consent is compulsory and refusal will make it impossible for us to fulfil your request. Any further promotional purposes (except in the case of dedicated sections) must be considered optional and refusal will not affect the use of the requested service.
DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
Your data will in no way be transferred to third countries outside the EU or international organisations, nor will it be stored on servers located in a third country.
DURATION OF DATA RETENTION
The data acquired via the web will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the requests made or the specific purposes explained.
COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
The data acquired through the website may be communicated, for the above-mentioned purposes, to specific parties including legal or tax consultants, banking institutions and transport companies, in order to fulfil the above-mentioned obligations. The data may also occasionally come to the knowledge of companies connected to us. Any refusal to provide us with authorisation for such processing may result in the non-execution or partial execution of the contract or the non-execution of the assignment. Your data will not be disclosed.
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
The Controller does not in any way use automated decision-making processes concerning your personal data.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
With regard to your personal data, we would like to inform you that you may exercise your rights as set out in Art. 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 679/2016 below:
1. Access to the following information: a. purpose of the processing, b. categories of personal data in question, c. recipients or categories of recipients to whom such personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients from third countries or international organisations d. existence of the data subject's right to request from the data controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to their processing;
2. Rectification, by which is meant: a. correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her without justified delay b. integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration;
3. deletion of data relating to you without undue delay, if: a. the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed b. you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing c. you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason for the processing, d. the personal data have been processed unlawfully e. the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation f. the personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services;
4. restriction of processing: a. where you contest the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data b. where processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead that their use be restricted c. when the personal data are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim by the data subject, although the controller no longer needs them for the purposes of the processing d. when you object to the processing by virtue of your right to object;
5. Receiving notification in the event of rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing;
6. Data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to have such data transmitted to another data controller, where: a. the processing is based on your express consent for one or more specific purposes or takes place pursuant to a contract entered into with the data subject and b. the processing is carried out by automated means;
7. Object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority should you consider that the rights indicated herein have not been granted to you. To exercise the aforementioned rights, you may contact the Data Controller by sending a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt or an email to the above-mentioned addresses. You will receive a reply within 30 days in written form (unless you specifically request an oral reply), including by electronic means.